Reaction Digital is a fully remote WordPress development and branding agency based out of Alberta, Canada. For more than 15 years, we have been helping our clients make big things happen online.
We are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated, organized and tech-savvy Administrative Assistant to join our growing team.
You’ll play a critical role supporting our CEO, Director of Operations, Finance & HR and Account Managers with a unique blend of sales and new business administration, customer service and general admin tasks.
You’ll be working on a wide range of tasks and projects that will be sure to keep you challenged, constantly learning, and excited to come to work every day!
*Duties & Responsibilities*
*Sales & New Business Administration (~50%)*
- Assist in screening sales inquiries
- Take notes in meetings and create summarized recaps
- Maintain our CRM
- Schedule phone calls or meetings with new inquiries
- Support creating and sending Statements of Work and ensure they are sent in a timely manner
- Assist with follow-ups, as needed
- Assist with drafting email replies and outreach, as needed
- Assist with getting clients and projects from inquiry to kickoff
*Administration Support (~50%)*
- Answer the phone and direct incoming calls
- Assist with writing notes, cards and sending gifts
- Support with Admin tasks such as
- Scheduling and coordinating client meetings
- Help to keep project files, notes and documents organized
- Help draft, format and proof documents and spreadsheets
- Complete other assigned admin tasks and projects
- Assist with special projects as needed
*Skills & Abilities*
Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills are an absolute must and experience with administrative support and customer service/client relations are preferred.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks; Excellent time management skills
- Work well independently and as a team
- Motivated self-starter able to work in a client-focused environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, both internally and externally
- A love for working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills and comfortable working in a Mac environment
*Qualifications & Experience*
- Degree or Diploma in administration, business, communications, or another related field
- Experience in a similar administrative role
- Knowledge of and experience with Google Workspaces
- Experience using a sales CRM
- Experience dealing with clients in a professional setting, over the phone, video and via email
*Bonus points if you have*
- An understanding of branding, website design & development, and SEO
- Previous agency experience
- Experience using Project Management software
- Experience with creating/writing Proposals and/or Statements of Work
This is a fully remote position and we will be accepting applications from candidates with existing authorization to work in Canada and a valid Canadian Social Insurance Number.
- $40,000 - $55,000 annually based on experience and qualifications
- 2 weeks vacation per year + 1 week off (paid) over Christmas
- Extended Health & Dental Benefits 100% covered by Reaction, after 90 days
- Supplied Mac
- $250 annual work-from-home equipment allowance
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to work from anywhere in Canada
We will continue to accept applications until a suitable candidate is found.
For more info about Reaction Digital, please visit https://reaction.ca
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$55,000.00 per year