Do you love the outdoors? Do you like working with your hands? Do you like working with others?
If you answered yes, this is a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a lead hand to join our landscape construction team.
At Renaissance Landscape Group (RLG) we’re not perfect BUT we work hard at investing in a company culture that is fully committed to doing the right thing for our team and customers. You don’t need experience to be a valued leader who lives honestly, works hard, does a great job, and has fun earning a fair and solid living.
We’re looking for people with a positive attitude who want to grow in a healthy, family-oriented environment – where they’re truly valued. You bring your best - we give the rest!
We strive to live and work by simple guiding principles:
- Commitment to people
- Attention to detail
- Responsible attitude
- Eager to learn & grow
- Ambassador for RLG – This role is a main point of contact for clients. How you show up directly impacts the reputation of the company.
- Preparing sites and assisting in constructing various landscape construction projects. Including land clearing, loading and unloading materials, pouring concrete, planting, garden beds, etc.
- Read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings, and specifications.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations – everyone should go home safe at night.
- A desire to learn and grow
- Love to work outdoors in changing weather conditions
- An eye for detail
- Skilled with hand tools, small engine equipment, and other landscape materials
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. repeatedly through an entire work shift
- Great manual dexterity
Renumeration: $21 - $25/hr depending on experience, attitude & leadership - with training & bonuses available
IF YOU WANT TO GROW IN A LONG-TERM, HONEST CAREER, WE’D LOVE TO SIT DOWN AND CHAT. Call 519-822-8668 or text us at 519-223-7544
Visit our website: www.rlgroup.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Salary: $21.00-$25.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- landscape construction: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-04-01