Are you an ambitious pharmacist interested in managing and growing your own practice?
Do you value innovative practices like compounding and advanced clinical services?
Do you value control of your own environment and work culture?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, consider joining us. We offer the opportunity to take the reigns of vital and growing store to drive to the next level. You will be given ample support with sacrificing your independence. Outstanding financial and personal rewards will be the results of your hard work.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy.
- Licensed by Ontario College of Pharmacists.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in retail pharmacy
- In-depth knowledge of various prescription and OTC medications.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Substantial attention-to-detail.
- Takes responsibility for decisions made and actions taken
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $49.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- pharmacist: 1 year (preferred)
- Ontario Pharmacy License (required)