Our products are skin-targeted, 100 percent natural and mindfully crafted. The gentle, all-natural formulas are made with the highest quality plants and herbs, recognized for their potency and efficacy. Traditionally these ingredients have been used for their natural healing and medicinal properties.
Om cares as much about the earth as for those who inhabit it. This belief is demonstrated by our commitment to sustainable production and packaging. This connection to nature and our belief in its inherent ability to nourish, heal and support both motivates and moves us to do more and to do better.
We are looking for a professional Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support and exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively. This position will support the CEO, and the responsibilities of this Assistant will include a wide range of administrative tasks.
- Answer the phone and handle customer inquiries.
- Answer e-mails and re-direct as needed to the appropriate employees.
- Maintain records of office expenses for billing purposes.
- Oversee logistics of outgoing and incoming orders.
- Inventory management.
- In-depth knowledge of our products.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Invermere, BC