Permanent Full-Time Staff Pharmacist
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overlap provided 3 days per week and alternating weekends
- Monday to Saturday 9:00-5:30pm
- Sunday and Holidays: 11:00-4:00pm
- Competitive Wages
- Extended Benefits and Dental
- Store Discount
Location: 100 Mile House Pharmasave Cariboo Mall
In the heart of the South Cariboo, 100 Mile House offers an exceptional lifestyle where you can enjoy a healthy work-life balance. From the outdoor recreation activities, the spectacular natural surroundings, sincerely friendly people, and wide selection of businesses and services, affordability, and genuine sense of community, 100 Mile has a lot to offer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify completed prescriptions for accuracy.
- Perform, supervise, and review the accurate adjudication and sale of prescription and other purchases using the pharmacy software and point of sale (POS) systems.
- Provide patient counseling on prescription and non-prescription medications in accordance with the standards of practice and provincial regulatory requirements.
- Effectively perform clinical services including medication reviews and adaptations.
- Complete appropriate documentation and follow filing procedures.
- Maintain a safe productive work environment through compliance with quality control policies and procedures.
- Build professional relationships with patients, customers, other health care providers, and industry members
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Licensed to practice as a Full Pharmacist in British Columbia providing direct patient care
- Injection Certified
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong computer skills in a Windows environment and experience with Kroll (Telus Health), Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of third party insurance plans and special authorization procedures
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to physically stand for extended periods of time
- OAT-CAMPP course by the BC Pharmacy Association
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with a caring, empathic approach
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $92,313.00-$112,827.00 per year
Personal protective equipment provided, including masks, face shields, and gloves Hand sanitizer at each workstation. Clear plastic barriers in place at all cash registers, prescription drop-off and counseling stations. Cleaning protocols in place.
- Pharmacy License in BC (required)