WHO WE ARE
In just over 45 years, Linamar has evolved from a small machining operation to a leading supplier to the global vehicle and mobile industrial equipment markets. From the entrepreneurial seeds planted by the dynamic founder and current Chairman, Mr. Frank Hasenfratz, Linamar has evolved into a $2.86 Billion company with 39 manufacturing facilities located all across the world. Our growth has been tremendous, and our strong and streamlined corporate structure will enable our continued success and performance at unsurpassed levels.
What Linamar is all About
• A balanced strategy to benefit employees, customers and shareholders.
• A Canadian manufacturing success story with a strong record of growth and expansion locally and globally.
• A company with an entrepreneurial spirit that prides itself on being innovative and responsive.
• A cultural of mutual respect and high performance based on an unsurpassed work ethic.
• Exciting new projects give you the opportunity for advancement within the company.
• Actively involved in the community and a proud supporter of many charities.
• Linamar is a global company which embraces diversity: our employees speech over 54 different first languages.
• Competitive pay, benefits and bonuses .
To learn more please visit www.linamar.com
Developing a culture in which people can flourish is essential to truly maximizing potential. A strong culture is communicated, demonstrated, and rewarded at all levels of the organization. At Linamar you will be part of a culture of capable, motivated people which will unleash your potential through a multi-faceted approach to developing our people.
• Tuition reimbursement is available for approved training and educational programs.
• Power to Perform is our program to reward employees who show initiative, embrace Linamar’s entrepreneurial spirit and share best practices. ...
Linamar is a proud major sponsor at many events in our community, including:
• Festival of Trees
• Sparkles in the Park
• Festival Italiano
• Skills Canada Competition
• Rotary Club Canada Day
Linamar is also a strong supporter of the following charities:
• United Way
• Lung Association
• Kidney Foundation
• Arthritis Society
• Guelph Hospital Foundation
• Cancer Society
Our employees and their families have always been important to us and we are proud to sponsor many local sports teams including Guelph Youth Soccer, Youth Baseball, Hockey and Swimming. ...
The right job for youisn't posted right now?
Subscribe to our Job Alerts
Which would you like to know more about?